Monday, February 21, 2005
strings of scarlet pearls
fell upon continuously;
staining the pure white sheets;
deep red.
Insomnia has come once again.
Like so irritating/disturbing.
(Okay, maybe it's due to the
fact that I had an afternoon nap.)
Anws,
Dar's in bed nows.
> ((:
Just hung up the phone.
Were watching Black Hawk Down.
Josh was laughing her arse off
bout some really mean (but hilarious) racist
joke.
Aww, damm.
> [:
Dar just told me that it's
confirmed that the results will be comming
out on the 28th.
Which leaves me puzzled and confused
rather.
Goodness.
Even this I can't get it right.
> )):
<3 Ji Shi Ben by Kelly Chan.
Totally.
Was playing it the whole morning till Dad
got so pissed off.
HAHA.
Home-stay tommorrow.
That's the plan till my sickness
passes.
If it evers that is.
-sighs-
_
Josh: I hope things would be better for you.
I believe it will anws. *hugs* No worries aye ?
Much love. > (:
John: Impulse you'd say ? You'd better
start mugging or I'll kick your arse. LMAO.
You* are all that's
in my head;
Making me smile,
It's beautiful.

groovy (:
it's always because of you ; 2:13 AM